Friday, July 16, 2010

EOC Week 1 About Me

As a Fashion Retail Management student, I am excited to learn and prefect my craft as a shoe designer. In the upcoming years my goal is to design fabulous shoes for the fashionable and sexy woman. As I prepare myself for the fashion world I intend to envelop all the knowledge possible about the exciting billion dollar business, hoping to take a chunk of the goods and make a dramatic mark on the fashion world. After I graduate college I plan to open a successful boutique in either Las Vegas or Los Angeles. Moving to Las Vegas and choosing The Art Institute has been an awarding and knowledgeable experience thus far; I look forward to furthering my education and becoming a fierce shoe designer. Designing shoes is my true passion; I have a true substance abuse problem (expensive footwear!) Which made for me thinking; hey I should design my own footwear and sell the heck out of them… So putting myself through college to make certain that I have a successful business was one of the smartest decisions I have made. Doing what you love for a living is truly a blessing and I look forward to doing just that in the future. I think everyone should shoot for their goals and do what they love; it’s the only way to live life.

No comments:

Post a Comment