Friday, September 3, 2010

EOC Week 8 Legal Questions

1. If I worked for a company and created a design pattern, who owns that design pattern?
2. What are your rights when a company you were fired from takes your ideas off of the company computer and sells them?
3. If I create a design pattern for a company that I work for ,can I sell that design pattern as my own?
4. If I sell a product on eBay and the buyer who purchased my product switched good parts for bad parts then claimed that the item I sent them was DOA or NON FUNCTIONAL, what can happen to the buyer if they are caught or I have proof that the parts were swapped?
5. If someone stole my idea and I have all the digital media to prove it was my work, is this a possible case in court? Can I sue the company my stolen work was sold to?
6. If a company fired you in order to sell your ideas, is that unlawful termination?
7. If I create a fashion design and displayed it at a trade show, and someone took that design and sold it as their own, can I sue that party and what are my chances of recovering my design?
8. If I am fired from a company that I created a design for can I take that design with me?
9. Can packaging look exactly the same as other products on a retail shelf (ex. Medicine products Color, Shape, Look). **EXCLUDES the name.
10. Can you sue a company that advertises a commercial which sells a product that has a disclaimer at the bottom but don’t give you enough time to read the disclaimer and it ends up affecting your life or puts you in burden?

No comments:

Post a Comment