Friday, September 24, 2010

EOC Week 11 Final Evaluation

I feel that I deserve an A in the Patents and Copyrights course, I have completed all the assignments on time participated during the class quarter, and volunteered if needed. All of my blogs are completed as requested and of proper three hundred word text. I have attended every class this quarter therefore continuing my perfect attendance since I began at The Art Institute last year. I feel that I have followed directions to the best of my ability in this course. I have learned a lot in this course and plan to take the information I have instilled from this course and use it in my future business endeavors. I have put forth my best in this course and done everything asked of me. In the effort that I am a slow typist I managed to complete all the assignments relatively on time. I think that the patents and copyrights class is a must to take if you plan on being a business owner. It is important to know the ins and outs of the patents and copyrights laws as a creative person, I believe that it was of great help to me a future business owner with that being said I think I deserve an A because I have completed all the assignments, have not missed a class, completed all my blogs, completed all my tweets and have participated in the class course. I enjoyed the course and learned a lot about patents a copyrights law.

No comments:

Post a Comment